Dangerous goods are classed as any substance that when transported in commerce are a hazard to people, property or the environment.
Goods we take for granted in everyday use are often classed as hazardous when transported by air, sea or road freight. These include:
Examples of household dangerous goods
- Nail polish, aftershave and perfumes (Class 3 flammable liquid)
- Body Sprays and deodorants (Class 2 flammable gas)
- Hair dye (Class 5.2 Organic Peroxide)
- Bleach (Class 8 Corrosive)
- Lithium Batteries, laptops, e-cigarettes (Class 9 Miscellaneous)
Examples of industrial dangerous goods
- Epoxy resins (Class 9 Miscellaneous)
- Epoxy Hardeners (Class 8 Corrosive)
- Paint (Class 3 Flammable liquid)
- Adhesives (Class 3 Flammable liquid)
- Aerosols (Class 2.1 Flammable gas)
Dangerous Goods Packing Limited handle all of the above on a daily basis for our clients, use our online dangerous goods quoting tool to get an immediate quote for your dangerous goods packing and paperwork.